Divorce Mediation Process
We provide a safe and neutral environment for families who are going through a divorce or child custody dispute. Our experienced mediators facilitate constructive communication, help identify the underlying interests and concerns, and support the parties in reaching mutually beneficial agreements. We believe that mediation is a cost-effective and less stressful alternative to litigation, and can help you and your family move forward with confidence. Our mediation process typically involves the following steps:
1. Introduction and orientation
2. Gathering information and identifying issues
3. Generating options and exploring alternatives
4. Evaluating and selecting solutions
5. Drafting and finalizing agreements.
We customize our services to meet your unique needs and circumstances. Contact us to schedule your mediation and learn how we can help you.
Benefits of Divorce Mediation
Mediation can offer many benefits to families going through a divorce or child custody dispute, including:
- Cost-effectiveness: Mediation is typically less expensive than going to court.
- Confidentiality: Mediation is a private and confidential process.
- Control: The parties have more control over the outcome of the mediation process than in court.
- Cooperation: Mediation can promote cooperation and communication between the parties.
- Creativity: Mediation can generate creative and customized solutions that may not be available in court.
Our Mediators are committed to helping you and your family achieve a peaceful and respectful resolution in a timely and affordable manner.
Our mediators will work with you and your spouse to negotiate a fair and comprehensive divorce agreement. We will help you address issues such as child custody, child support, and property division.
CHILD CUSTODY MEDIATION
Our mediators will help you and your co-parent develop a parenting plan that works for your family. We will assist you in creating a schedule that meets your children's needs and allows for effective co-parenting.
MEDIATION FOR MODIFICATION
If you need to modify an existing custody agreement, our mediators can help you and your co-parent renegotiate the terms. We will work with you to find a new agreement that meets everyone's needs.